1. Pay the Reservation
Reservation fee must first be settled. There are two ways to do this:
- For cash and checks, clients can make a payment at the cashier at the Nurtura Land and Homes Office. All check payments must be in the name of ALDEVINCO.
2. Submit the required forms
Upon payment of the reservation fee, clients are required to accomplish and submit the following:
- TIN Verification Slip
- Contract Details Form
- Reservation Agreement Form
- Call Slip
- Photocopy of one (1) government issued ID.
- Check paid to Aldevinco for the reservation fee worth Php 20,000
3. Settle the required payments
The client is given 15 to 60 days from the date of payment of the reservation fee to make the required payments. Depending on the type of payment plan selected, that could be:
- a down payment
- the full balance Payment process is similar to the payment of the reservation fee.
4. Submit the additional requirements
In addition to the initial requirements, there are other documents that must be submitted to process the purchase.
- Photocopy of any valid government issued ID (SSS, GSIS, Driver’s License, PRC, passport) with specimen signature
- Photocopy of Tax Identification number (TIN) verification slip from the Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR)
- Postdated checks (for equities)
5. Sign the contract and pay the processing fee
- Once the payments have been made, the Contract to Sell (for installment plans) or Deed of Absolute Sale (for cash term) will be prepared.
- Client will be required to affix their signatures on the document. Contract will then be notarized and filed. The client will be given a copy of the contract.
- Clients must also pay the processing fee for the transfer of the title.
- Note: Transfer of Title will only be processed upon full payment of Contract Price, Processing Fees and submission of documentary requirement (Deed of Absolute Sale, IDs, TIN Verification Slip, etc.).
6. Move in to your new property
The property will be turned over to the buyer once the full amount is paid if Cash Term or loan proceeds is received from Pag-ibig or bank.