- Who is Narra Park?
- Narra Park Residences is an umbrella brand of Alsons Development for a socialized housing project.
- What are the products of Narra Park Residences?
- House&Lot and Lot Only
- When will be the house be turned over?
- Units will be turned over once the buyer full the payment of 20% DP/Equity and receipt of loan if proceeds to Pag-ibig or Bank Financing. And completion of unit based on committed scheduled.
- Do I have options to change the interior finishes such as tiles, paint?
- Yes. Changing interior finishes is allowed once unit has been turnover. But changing during construction stage will not be accommodated.
- Can I change the floor plan layout?
- Bungalow Floor Plan can be change provided the conformity of the buyer with the required DEED OF RESTRICTIONS (DOR) of Narra Park Residences.
- Will there be grilles and screens for the doors and mirrors?
- None. Grilles and Mirrors may be installed by the buyer upon turnover of the unit
- Can I alter the exterior design of my unit?
- Changing exterior design shall be subject of rules and regulations of Narra Park Residences.
- Are House and Lot plus Open Lot package available in Narra Park?
- Yes, H&L plus Open Lot is offered in designated areas.
- Can I build a structure on my adjacent Open Lot?
- Yes. Provided the building shall conform to the Narra Park DEED OF RESTRICTION (DOR).
- What are the specification/finishes of Bungalow Unit?
- Roof Framing - Steel truss
- Ceiling Interior/Exterior – acoustic board / PVC Soffits
- Roof – Pre-painted long span
- Insulation – Toilet insulation or equivalent
- Interior& Exterior Wall – 100mm Cast-in-place wall, painted
- Service Area – 100mm Cast-in-place wall, 1.5 high, painted
- Counter Top – granite tiles
- Faucet – Bar sink faucet
- Cabinet –Not included
- Corner window – fixed window with jalousie
- BR & LR window – Four pane steel casement window
- Cabinet –Not included
- Living / Kitchen /Bedrooms / Toilet – Ceramic floor tiles
- Main Door / Service – Steel Door
- Bedroom Doors – Mounted Door
- Toilet Doors – PVC laminated with louvers
- Water Closet – lever type water closet
- Wall-hung wash basin
- Shower –well-mounted telephone shower basin faucet
- Carport Provision – loose gravel
- How will Narra Park Residences enhance its value?
- In keeping general order to the Subdivision, NPR will have Deed of Restriction (DOR), a set of rules for keeping the peace and order and security of the Subdivision.
- Is the Subdivision flood free?
- Yes. The original land owners did not experience any flood before as they still occupying their house located near NPR.
To prevent water scouring, DPWH constructed gabion wall on the river side.
- What are the mitigating measures to be undertaken by the developer?
- A-1 meter floodwall was constructed